History

A Little Background

WEF 1012041909
Taildraggers, Inc. was created as a resource for all pilots and aviation enthusiasts, but our focus is on conventional geared aircraft.  We scour the web for some of the most interesting stories, videos, photos, and more.  The site is generally updated twice a week or more.  All updates are shared on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

In 2010, we began our
CFI / Flight School Directory to help match students looking to learn to fly taildraggers with the CFI's who have the skills to teach them.  This has quickly become one of our most popular resources, bringing in nearly 25% of our traffic.  The other 75% comes from a varied number of sources, with a large number of direct traffic hits.

Our broad variety of coverage appeals to more than just one niche group.  We feature information and entertainment from many facets of the sport aviation community.

Our Forum is completely free to use, and also includes a free For Sale / Wanted section.

As a relatively new site, our traffic has continued to grow.  Just within 2010, our monthly visitors have increased over 230%, our page views have increased over 236%, and our number of unique visitors has increased over 240%.
All data as of 12/04/2010

Taildraggers, Inc. - Tricycles are for babies. - www.taildraggersinc.com

Advertise on Taildraggers, Inc.

Taildraggers, Inc. is the only active website dedicated solely to the art of flying tailwheel aircraft.

Taildraggers, Inc. was created as a resource for all pilots and aviation enthusiasts, but our focus is on conventional geared aircraft.  We scour the web for some of the most interesting stories, videos, photos, and more.

We love taildraggers, but we don't stop there.  We want to see and share the coolest airplanes, people, places, and websites that grassroots aviation has to offer.  Taildraggers, biplanes, vintage, antique, aerobatics, bush flying, homebuilts, LSA's, bitchin' videos, amazing photos, and best of all, really great people are what we're all about.

Our broad variety of coverage appeals to more than just one niche group.  We feature information and entertainment from many facets of the sport aviation community.

If you have a business that caters to the grass-roots aviation community, we are in a unique position to connect you with your target customers.


At this time, we are only offering ad space on our homepage.  It is the most-viewed page on the site.  Ad placement is on a first-come, first served basis.

All ads are placed within the right column, and must be no more than 120px wide (including border).  Varying heights are allowed at the following rates:



120x120px $5/mo


120x240px $10/mo


120x360px $15/mo
All prices are payable on a six-month schedule.

PayPal is the only method of payment accepted.

Requirements:

All advertisements must be aviation related
No animated ads
All fees are considered a "Contribution" to Taildraggers, Inc.

If you have any questions, or would like to advertise with us, please email webmaster@taildraggersinc.com

Please email for the most up-to-date web traffic stats.

If you would like to contribute to the site, but don't wish to advertise, please email  webmaster@taildraggersinc.com

We thank you for visiting.